Friday, October 23, 2009

10/27/2009
I found out this was not true.
As much as I dislike Obama, I will not spread lies.
There's plenty wrong with this guy for real anyway.
I do not believe Rush would knowingly pass false info either.

I will post (repost) an article from Today's American thinker with more info on this.

I love the fact that our President, BHO, refers to the frames of the US Constitution as "So Called Founders"

Obama and the Constitution; He Has His Doubts

I missed this first time around. Brian Lancaster at Jumping in Pools reported on Obama’s college thesis, written when he was at Columbia. The paper was called “Aristocracy Reborn,” and in the first ten pages (which were all that reporter Joe Klein–who wrote about it for Time–was permitted to see), the young Obama wrote:
“… the Constitution allows for many things, but what it does not allow is the most revealing. The so-called Founders did not allow for economic freedom. While political freedom is supposedly a cornerstone of the document, the distribution of wealth is not even mentioned. While many believed that the new Constitution gave them liberty, it instead fitted them with the shackles of hypocrisy.”

No comments: