Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Response to my email.

I had a post I was ready to make about the anger I felt with the media over Cheney, but was stopped cold when I received a reply to an email I sent to the soldier who wrote the article I posted here a couple of days ago:

Sir-

Thank you for your kind thoughts. Unfortunately, I have received an overwhelming volume of mail and have been able to respond to just a few letters individually. My boss actually has work for me to do.

However, I want to let you - and everyone who responded to my article in Sunday's LA Times - know that I truly appreciate you taking the time to read of our experiences and write back to me. I am reading and printing each note, and collecting them for keepsakes. I have been especially touched by the veterans of Viet Nam and World War II who have reached out as fellow warriors to give their support, as well as those from the Muslim faith who have expressed their appreciation. This has been a wonderful experience.

Please keep your faith in the young men and women who serve our country. Their values are of a rare breed in today's day and age.

Thanks again. If you'd like to hear more of my thoughts on the war, I am scheduled to be on the John Ziegler Show on KFI radio, 640 AM, in Los Angeles at 8:00 tonight. Hopefully some of my fellow soldiers will be joining me.

Also, I will be on KLBJ

All the best,
Robert
--
Robert C. J. Parry
Senior Account Manager
The Pollack PR Marketing Group
1901 Avenue of the Stars, Suite #1040
Los Angeles, CA 90067
t:310-556-4443
m:310-651-0231
f: 310-286-2350
rparry@ppmgcorp.com
http://www.ppmgcorp.com
Partner, The WORLDCOM Public Relations Group
http://www.worlcomgroup.com

No comments: